The PCB mount filtered terminal block is designed to provide
excellent EMI/RFI filtering of low voltage DC power
lines and control lines. These new terminal blocks use a
unique screw clamp system with a wire protector which
provides for quick and easy installation. Spectrumís PCB
Mount terminal blocks can be used for a variety of power
supply filtering applications in telecommunications equipment,
metering, industrial controls, instrumentation and
PCB Mount Filtered Terminal Blocks Advantages
- Filter element provides high insertion loss for EMI/RFI filtering of DC power and control lines
- Rugged construction provides protection to filtering element; especially useful for repeated changes in wiring or field connections
- 2 to 12 terminals available (combine if larger number of terminals needed)
- Quick and easy PCB installation and maintenance
- Cost-effective solution for industrial interconnection EMI filtering problems
- Selectively loaded filter pins to economically meet exact filtering requirements
- Available with European (5 mm) or US (.200") pin spacing
- RoHS Compliant with exemption 7. Fully compliant versions available.
||-40°C to 80°C
||2500 pF* +80% / -20%
|Dielectric withstanding voltage
||12 Amps max.
||.01 ohms max.
|* For filter elements with additional capacitance values, consult factory.
||US .200: (5.08 mm)
EURO .197" (5 mm)
||AWG 12 through 26
||steel, zinc chromate plate
|.05" (1.30 mm) contact hole
||UL rated 94VO polyamide
||2.5 in.-lbs. max.
Typical Insertion Loss - dB:
In 50 Ohm Circuit